Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Monday - Day 57 - 'Even Though'

I love the sound of the rain on the roof, even though it's really loud and occasionally wakes me up.

I love being close to my boys all the time, especially when they are sleeping, even though James does not understand the words, "lower your TV, it's too loud."

I love that James enjoys playing outside, in the rain, even though he tracks wet sand through the RV.

I love being snug and cozy in the camper and having everything I need in the world at my finger tips, even though our clothes cabinets need to be reorganized often.

I love my quick morning clean ups, even though I'm vacuuming at least twice a day to get all the sand and dirt cleaned up from my son and the dog.

I love when the door is open and the breeze is blowing in through the screen door, even though Ty likes to throw things outside the opening of the screen door.


When we can't find something,
we check outside to see if Ty threw it out.

I love when the entire camper moves even though it's because the dog just jumped on my bed.

I love my mini fridge and spending less on groceries, even though buying two gallons of milk is totally out of the question.

I love sitting at my booth style table while working on my laptop, even though the internet is spotty.

I love the vacation living environment, and the current quiet season, even though it's been raining more often.

I love my kitchen with the excellent deep sink, even though I have limited counter space

I love waking up to see James made his bed with his new Star Wars bedding.  There is no 'even though' for this......

Freshly made Bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment