Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday- Day 21- My Theme Song in 'See-world'

Today was an absolutely freeing day. I'm not quite sure if it was the live Sheryl Crow concert, the mind blowing roll coaster ride at SeaWorld or the fact that our day began discovering our probable new home.

John and I looked at the perfect Motorhome this morning, it suited us to a tee. I'm positive the first time we both stepped inside a paradigm shift occurred. We mentally and emotionally made a life changing decision the second we agreed to make an offer on the vehicle. We formed a long term commitment together and never looked back.

We already had plans to see Sheryl Crow at Seaworld later in the afternoon. We left the broker and headed over, our minds filled with hope and satisfaction.

As I listened to Sheryl Crow, I connected to the lyrics on a whole new level. I use to belt them out in my college days, my theme song lived on, but it felt better today. I never felt happier or more at peace in my entire life. My thoughts were pure, "Did I ever truly understand what true freedom could feel like?" At that moment a beautiful yellow butterfly passed by. I took it as a sign. "Everyday is a winding road" and I planned to "lay back enjoy the show."

I danced and sang, "All I wanna do is have some fun, and I have a feeling I'm not the only one". We are sitting in the far right section of the stage, front row seats. James and I are standing, and smiling and swaying to the music, Sheryl is singing and waving to her audience, so close she can see us. I spontaneously blow her a kiss and she blows one right back.

I realized, "it's not having what you want, its wanting what you got," and "I'm gonna soak up the sun, gonna tell everyone to lighten up," because "if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad."

Life is a funny thing, leading us, opening up opportunities, just in time, when we need them.

On our way home John informed me with a cute little smile, "This particular RV isn't even an RV, it's a 'motorcoach'." He's beaming. It was originally sent to us by John's Uncle on Thursday. Was that luck, chance or coincidence? If it all works out and our offer is excepted, I will truly believe it was meant to be.

I will close with this, "everyone gets high, everyone gets low, these are the days when anything goes".




No comments:

Post a Comment