Friday, July 19, 2013

Thursday - Day 144 - Resident Mouser

I am an official Florida resident today.  I had my old Florida licensed reissued with my current address, at the campground.   All I needed was two proofs of paper with the campground address.

I used my recept for July's payment and I used a mailing label from a packaged I'd received the day before.  I had no idea it would be that easy.  I also had my passport and my social security card, but those were easy to find.

The drivers license office was right near James' school and it was small.  I was the first one to be helped and the first one finished.  No lines to wait on, no fuss and I left with a shiny new license.  I should have done it sooner. 

Later that day, I had a few e-mails from my in laws.  They are pet sitting for us this month.  The animals have settled in extremely well based on the photos I just received.  Rabbit and Elmo are very well loved at their new home.  



Elmo is so happy he caught and killed a mouse and left it for my in-laws to find.  
Elmo is a good little kitty and it's nice to know our killer kitty hasn't lost his touch. 



Thank you Karen and Bob for taking care of our hairy children.  We love you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment