Monday, September 23, 2013

Friday - Day 208 - EndTactical

My stepson, Jack, spent some time with us after school today and stayed overnight.  He's a typical twelve year old boy, and although he enjoys his time with his dad, brothers and me, given the choice he would probably choose to spend his time making videos for his YouTube channel, EndTactical.  


Jack's YouTube Channel - EndTactical

He has 943 subscribers, which I would call impressive for a twelve year old and Jack is proud of his achievement as well.  

My favorite video is one with photos he took while touring Alcatraz.   He edited his photos with his Call of Duty game that also takes place in Alcatraz.   I know he worked hard on it. 


One of Jack's photos from our trip
Inside photos were used
for his video here.

I personally feel Jack will transform his talents one day, and be super successful at whatever he chooses to do for a living.  He will also have a beautiful wife or girlfriend who will adore him and maybe a few adorable kids. 

His sisters would beg to differ, but my faith in Jack is strong and true.  As quickly as my own little men are growing up, is as quickly as Jack is growing; he will soon be taller then all of us.  

Jack is his own person and stays true to himself.  He has a quirky sense of humor, a sense of confidence, (that his sisters don't quite understand), and he is smart, which will take him far in life. 

I write all this because one day I won't know my 12 year old stepson anymore.  He will be all grown up, living his life in his pursuit for happiness, happiness I absolutely believe he will find. 


How will these moments be remember?
RV Slumber party!


I hope one day Jack figures out, I always had faith in him, secretly rooting him on from the sidelines.  


No comments:

Post a Comment