Sunday, September 15, 2013

Friday - Day 201 - Bottoms Up!

"I can not think of a better way to spend a Friday night, then watching, "Ted" while drinking whiskey with my wife AND camping in our RV."  These were thoughts from my husband, spoken aloud, while settling into his chair.   

My husband recently discovered his wife (that's me) likes to drink whisky straight, in particular, Honey Jack Daniels. 


Something for everyone 

The only thing we needed to top it off was ice.  It's the one luxury we readily do not have available in the camper.  

My husband grabbed a large plastic Race Trac cup and off he went in search of cold cubes.  He reappeared soon later with his cup filled with ice. 

It was like he found his treasure of gold, he had claimed his prize.  The woman at the office was happy to oblige free of charge.  We had our ice, our drinks, and a Friday night, kid inappropriate movie to view while the boys were fast asleep. 

Friday nights at the campground do not get any better then this.  

Bottoms up and cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment