Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wednesday - Day 199 - Life's Stages

We had our house builder meeting today. The reality of actually living in a home is becoming more and more real.

We were given an estimated timeline, and we are still on target for mid-December.  This means more time to enjoy our RV, in fabulous fall weather, and not have a mortgage or tons of house bills to pay.  Yippee do!

I am extremely cautious to not let the next few months slip away.  I can envision 
myself in my future kitchen reflecting on my 'now', my narrative playing out knowing we will never get this time back.  We will never live in this moment, in this particular campground, with James and Ty at their current ages ever again.

Life will change drastically and I promise myself, everyday, not to rush it.




My one and only inconvenience is commuting to Port Orange twice a day to get James and Ty to and from school and to take James to soccer.  Half our life is playing out in the next town, away from our home life.  

I consider this scenario and open my mind to the possibility that my commute would be much worse if I gained employment further away, so nothing is ever really that bad.

There is always that time when life changes and we reflect and consider how life was harder or easier before the change.  

Isn't everything in life only temporary, each stage playing out until the end.










No comments:

Post a Comment