Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Monday - Day 190 - Labor (Of Love) Day

It's the little things in any day that keep us on track with the big picture.  

A few weeks ago James drew an electronic photo of us on his leapster.  His thoughtful creation and how hard he worked was not the only thing that made my day, the best part was, upon completion he took a photo of it with my phone.  Now I will always have it to admire anytime I choose.  


James' electronic drawing -
that's us holding hands

John and I made a family fun run to Publix grocery store today.  We ran into two different friends we have known forever, but hadn't seen for a long time.  It made the entire trip's timing spot on.  Each person was someone I had been meaning to touch base with and had not made the time.  Life is funny like that, it brings people into our lives at just the right time.  

As we packed the car up with groceries, James and Ty were hugging in the cart, arms intertwined.  They were sitting there so naturally, and then we made them pose for a few photos. 







The boys truly like one another and it's a blessing to see.  I love watching them get along. They have their fighting moments, but overall I note the caring ones far out weigh anything else. 

The little things make for one great thing.  Each day I recognize at least one happy moment, blessing or something to be grateful for.  It's a tank full of goodness, so if and when life gets a little difficult I have reserves to pull from.  Life is simply one big Labor of Love (Day).  

No comments:

Post a Comment