Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sunday - Day 210 - Bathroom Buddy.

Sundays have transformed into laundry and grocery day.  There's nothing like dedicating a day to take care of the family.

I wash everyone's clothes outside, carrying two loads of laundry to and from the laundry area and the RV.  I restock the snack shelf for James, I make sure my husband's belly is full for the next week by planning meals and I buy plenty of diapers and milk for the little one.

The only other family member left, who often fends for himself, is the dog.  Of course, he gets watered and feed in the bathroom, his bowls are strategically placed away from Ty.  However, the dog decides when he is going to eat and drink and finds the most inopportune times to do so.  

Does he take advantage of the times when we are away or at least not using the faculties? NEVER!  Our dog likes to drink his water while I'm trying to get in the shower.  He presumptuously lays down to eat exactly when I'm about to use the toilet.  And if there's a storm brewing outside, he deliberately  follows me into the bathroom, shaking like a little scared bunny rabbit.   Maybe that's how he got his name.  

I thought dogs were man's best friend, not "woman's best bathroom buddy." 


"He presumptuously lays down to eat"


Big Dog + Little Bathroom = PITA

No comments:

Post a Comment