Sunday, November 17, 2013

Tuesday - Day 261 - Blog Spin Off

As much as I love sharing and finding new things to blog about each and every day, my daily RVing blog will be coming to a close before I even realize it.......only 45 days to go, or something close to that.




I have already made a decision that I want to create a spin off blog, something new and different, it will be called "Living Life" the name, mirroring "RVing Life".  It will NOT be a daily blog, it will most definitely be a weekly or bi-monthly blog.  My purpose is to continue writing and to have an outlet to speak my truth, sharing life, while living life.


"A blog Move"

I have continued to blog over the last year specifically because I set a goal for myself and wanted to see it achieved.  My original goal was to blog each day of our lives while living in our RV, although at the time, I had no idea how long it would last, or how hard a daily blog would be, but I pressed on.




So I wrote.  I wrote about camping life, life in the RV, life away from the RV.  I wrote about love, happiness and my kids, I wrote about hardship and uncertainties.  I wrote each and every day, even when nothing of significance happened.  

I found myself getting ideas at the oddest hours and jotting them down.  I will admit, some ideas were better than others, but all my blog entries have been my babies, I nurtured them, molded them and set them free.  My hope was to share a secret chuckle, a smile or pause in thought.  




Regardless of what anyone thinks about my personal life experiences, I wrote for my own self growth and to one day share it all with my boys.  A snapshot in time, immortalized forever.

I will continued to blog and see where the next 45 days or so take me through the holidays.  It is the end of an era, a chapter in my life closing as another one gets ready to begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment