Monday, December 23, 2013

Sunday - Day 294 - Staying Strong

I arrived back in Florida with plenty of time to spend the day with my husband and two little men.  

John and I made our last trip to Seaworld with the boys for the season using our annual fun passes.  Seaworld was decorated for Christmas, the weather was perfect and we enjoyed the day immensely.  

My mind occasionally drifted to thoughts of my mom.  I was wondering what she was doing and emotionally going through.  I was struggling to find empathy never living her life experiences, I could only offer my love and support. 

I refocused my attention to my kids and planned to attack my upcoming busy week with vigor.  I knew I needed sleep and inner strength to be strong for my mother and my boys all at once. 




Life is a precious and delicate balance, intertwined with a spectrum of emotion.  How we manage those emotions, while still experiencing them, is an essential part of "living life".  

If we do not mange how we feel, we go crazy or worse insane.  If we fail to feel emotion, we grow numb.  Neither is healthy.   

These two little men help me keep a balanced perspective: 

@Seaworld



No comments:

Post a Comment