Sunday, December 29, 2013

Thursday - Day 298 - Fa la laaa

Fa-La-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaa

Shopping, wrapping, packing, stacking. 
Fa-La-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaa

Spending, taping, folding, cleaning.  
Fa-La-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaa


There is nothing like pulling things together for week away, the week before Christmas and two weeks before a big move.

It's still amazes me the things that can be accomplished, once a few goals are set, combined with a positive can do attitude and a little flexibility.

What saved me this week were three things.  


 


1). Staying Calm.  I made a deliberate effort to have no stress over anything.  

2). Prioritize. The most important things were completed first.  If a few things down the end of the list got missed, it was no big deal.  

3).  Flexibility.  My daily plan was derailed today, due to forces beyond my control.  I re-evaluated and changed my plans for the next day to make up for loss time.  

I ultimately completed everything I needed to complete, but had to take my boys to the mall to finish Christmas shopping on Friday. (On their day off)   Oh boy! 

Christmas shopping, present wrapping. 
Fa-La-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaa

Boxes packing, children whining.....
Fa-La-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment