Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday - Day 289 - Lucky Living

Life unfolds as it should, resistance is optional.  

I changed my flight to New York, the day before I was leaving.  My ticket was purchased using miles, using additional miles my flight was moved to an earlier flight.  This simple, last minute decision, helped my life tremendously.

I was upgraded to first class.  Warm nuts and free delicious food feed my spirit. 

My original flight was cancelled, I made it to New York just as I was meant to. 



I was certain I would be getting off the plane, on a transfer train and then on a shuttle van to get my rental car. 

I used Priceline to get a good deal on my car rental and therefore had no control over what rental company I would get.  National was the winner and my confirmation indicated I'd be taking a 'shuttle' to get my car. 

As I road down the escalator at Federal Square Station in JFK, there it was, my rental car company, directly to my right.  

Life felt a little lucky today.  No lines and no problem getting the car.  It was lightly snowing, but here I was in New York once again. 

My trip was smooth - I followed my intuition and found it to be fruitful.  Is it luck or learned living?

Maybe it's a little of both, "Lucky Living"!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment