Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wednesday - Day 276 - Wild Kingdom

My poor husband works and studies from the camper.  He sits at the dinning table, he sits at the picnic table, he paces all around the campground while on the phone.  



He is the poster child for a displaced home worker.  Yet, he manages and I love that he adapts with minimal complaint to his environment.



His phone calls will drop with his crappy wireless service, the Internet will grind to a halt during the day, the maintence guy will be trimming tree limbs with a chainsaw. Honestly, I do not quite understand how he still gets his work done with so many issues he potential faces throughout a day. 

He also copes with our whiny dog, a fussy toddler and his chatty wife.  However, all these things are controllable.  The ultimate undoing to his day, this day was the large, in flight, crowing birds over head.




The dang things were so loud I could hear them inside the RV.  My husband was outside on a video conference call, in the middle of Wild Kingdom.  What absolute looniness could make the work day anymore ridiculous?

I stepped outside, looked over my head, looked at John and laughed. 

"Is it mating season?"  I jokingly asked




He looked at me, looked overhead and shook his head.  I'm not sure what was funnier the look on his face or what the people on his conference call were probably thinking. 

Life in the campground never gets old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment