Saturday, June 8, 2013

Thursday - Day 102 - "Seeeee Mom!"

Kids do the darnedest things.  James was having problems with the television in our room.

He told me more then once that he needed my help.  I was in the middle of doing something, and I told him I would get up in a few minutes and see what the problem was.  

James was persistent and when his patience ran out he asked me for my phone.  I assumed he wa going to watch Netflix on it.  Instead, James took my phone and took a photo of my TV screen.  

He come back with my phone and showed me the photo.  "Seeeee mom, that's what's wrong with the TV."  He tells me this as he holds the phone up to my face.

It was the Netflix log in screen, the power may have gone out and I needed to log back into it before he could watch TV.  

It's times like these that I am reminded of what an incredible child we are raising.  


No comments:

Post a Comment