Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wednesday - Day 108 - La La La Laugh

Ty laughs.  He makes me laugh.  He keeps me happy, everyday.  

He is my life line, my sweet boy, my love for life. 

When I forget what's important, he toddles over, smiles his toothy grin and laughs with me.  All I do is look at him with happy eyes and he responds with effortless glee.  



Ty excited seeing Yo Gabba Gabba
hangin' on our cabin fridge

I think Ty was born happy, but I am not one hundred percent sure.  In his first hour of life he was held tightly by his daddy and his grandparents, Karen and Bob.  I had complications and could not hold by newly born son until my doctor stabilized me.  In my tired, drugged induced state, right after he was born, I thank God his initial love received was pure, warm and safe by his father, followed by his grandparents.  I often think it defined his life line into this world.

Ty was always a good baby, happy and content.  He is very sweet, warm and loving.  He loves to hug and give kisses.  He is a snuggler. 

His view of the world is beautiful.  He is an explorer, a giver, and he is strong in mind, spirit and soul.  He has determination to get what he wants, and he is also sensitive.  



Ty has all our children's positive qualities rolled into one.  I'm not sure why God sent Ty to me, but everyday, I feel lucky to be his mom.  

I share this because James started school this week and I have had the privilege to spend quality time with only Ty.  He is a good boy and he is growing into an even better boy.  

I know he won't remember these days living in our RV, but I will remember for him and I want to make sure I never forget.   


And we laugh - over everything

Ty is our perfect little gift from heaven.
(recent photo taken at our Cabin)




No comments:

Post a Comment