Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Monday - Day 106 - My Safe Haven

Monday morning and I am back in my RV.  It is my safe haven.

I am already appreciating every week, everyday, every minute in the camper.  I know once we move on, to the next phase of our lives, I will absolutely miss this home.

James taking the trash to the dump.
(My view from the RV)

We are making memories each day and life is simple.  I have found peace with my surroundings, even if somethings are not easy, I welcome the challenge to adapt and find harmony in even the tiniest inconveniences.

My life at the campground has significance and it has truly made me a stronger person, emotionally, spiritually and mentally.  I have learned so much about myself and the people around me.

I am proud of what we have achieved as a family in such a short period of time and I look forward to discovering where we will be at the end of the year.  I am in no rush to leave, in fact, now that I know we have an end time, I am more in love with our environment.  I am more appreciative and satisfied.  My entire perspective has shifted, in the best way possible.

This year has become my year to express myself, to be humble and move forward on many levels.  I am a wife, a mother, a friend.  I am the glue that holds us together when life is unkind.  I am free of societal expectations.  I have found a new way to be me.  

By the end of my year in our RV, I will have the knowledge and ability to do and be anything I choose; to live however I choose, wherever I choose.   

It is an exciting new reality, in the meantime, I am content living in my safe haven.








No comments:

Post a Comment