Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunday - Day 105 - Recharged

Just when we need certain people in our lives, the universe answers our hearts desires and sends us exactly what we need.

Lying by the hotel pool today, I realized something so important; with the right attitude life brings us whatever and whoever we need, just at the right time.  My girlfriends, Bonnie and Rebecca, were relaxing with me enjoying the weather and the beautiful pool at The Fairmont Hotel in downtown Dallas.  We were catered to by one of the "cabana boys."  He brought us pillows, ice water, gourmet caramel popcorn and delectable chocolate covered strawberries.  He was an older gentleman who truly enjoyed his job.  He treated us with respect, was friendly and very happy.  We were equally full of joy and very present in the moment. 

                                       
  


                                     


Earlier, we ordered food and the Bloody Mary's.  No one else was on the roof top pool deck, it was only the three of us and the guy cleaning the pool.  We initially felt we wanted more guests to join us, but soon became very comfortable and at home in our solitude.  It was only us, our cabana boy and the sparkling pool.  Before we knew it, we were chilling in the pool, on our floats munching on chocolate covered strawberries. 


                                   




Eventually, more people came to the pool area.  A few families with noisy children and an older man who looked very sad.  Our solitude had come to an end.  We received exactly what we needed, quality time together, and we fully enjoyed our last hours together before I had to catch my flight home.  We knew our weekend was coming to an end and it was the perfect ending to a fabulous weekend.  

Although, my girlfriends are relatively new in my life, the more we share and learn about one another the greater our bond.  The honesty and understanding between us is so pure and refreshing, I honestly don't know how I ever got along without them.  I appreciate exactly who they are and I know they came into my life when I needed them the most. 

I will be headed back to my campground oasis recharged for my family, recharged to tackle life, recharged to allow the universe to unfold my journey through this ever changing world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment