Thursday, August 8, 2013

Monday - Day 162 - Falling into place

It was a routine, rainy, but cozy day, chillin', eating canned chili in the RV. It's not everyday most people can say those words. 


That's good Chili

I'm not sure if it was the rain, the unexplainable decent chili or knowing my husband was about to leave on another business trip that made me savor the moment.  He expressed he had deja vu, I told him that was because he was doing exactly what he was meant to be doing, and his life was on track. 

I called both the boys' schools today to finalize a few details.  Ty will begin Montessori school three days a week beginning August 20th and James will begin kindergarten that same week.  The reality was setting in, soon I would not be a full time mom of two boys.  I will be demoted to part time mom and full-time CPA candidate, once again. 


Back to the books 

I already started studying for exams again today and it honestly felt amazing to be back on my own track, having a solid plan in front of me.  My playtime is officially over.  I'm not sure why I waited so long, but sometimes breaks are important and much needed aspect of life.  Everything always falls into place at just the right time, that's the faith I keep, it works and I love that.  










No comments:

Post a Comment