Saturday, August 24, 2013

Tuesday - Day 177 - A Day Without Storms

Ty started school/daycare today. It was pretty effortless. No tears, no fuss. I felt fortunate, it could have been so much more difficult.


My littlest man

Life can absolutely be difficult, but it doesn't have to be that way all the time.  When life gets complicated, stagnant, or crazy, I stop and think, "What can I change to make it better?"

The expression, "this too will pass", is an excellent reminder that even the most difficult circumstances are only temporary.  It is hard to see in the middle of a storm, but the storms always pass and life gets easier again.



While living in a camper, many people would consider life hard or a good way to complicate life.  However, others have a very different perspective and perceive it as a simple and freeing life.  It's all about how we look at our lives and the circumstances that create it.

I think I was born with a unique gift, creating good out of the bad.  When my life gets in its own way, I tend to part the storm and push through to the other side; with wisdom and strength, feeling good that I had the opportunity to experience those difficult times.

As my littlest son begins something new in his life, attending school three days a week, he will learn things without his mom around.  He will make new friends and have a new teacher, someone who will also care for him.  It is a milestone for both of us.

It was a good day for Ty and his mom, we successfully crossed over to a new stage of our lives, with minimal effort.  If only everything in life could be this easy. 


Life with Ty is easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment