Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tuesday - Day 170 - angry woman

An angry woman once told a dear friend of mine, "That is YOUR choice!" and she blamed him for her own misfortune taking no responsibly for her own life choices.  




Today my friend is light hearted and happy.  The angry woman is not.  My friend looks and acts young for his age.  The angry woman, although a little less angry, is haggard and has not aged well.

Sometimes, I feel sorry for her, but then I think, she made her own life choices, and life always plays a different story in retrospect.

History may repeat itself, however, the future will aways allow the truth to be told.  Time has a funny way of showing everyone's true colors with age.

I share these thoughts to remind myself to be true to myself and live an honest life with no regrets, because life is unbelievably short.

We all have our own path to travel and our own choices to make.   The hard choices are always the ones worth making.  


 





No comments:

Post a Comment